About Life & Pensions Nordics
This webite contains information regarding the past 2013 Life & Pensions Nordics conference. To be reminded of all 2014 conference updates including the full programme and speaker line up please click here
Now in its seventh consecutive year, Insurance Risk magazine is proud to announce the date for our annual Nordics conference, which will take place in Stockholm on May 28, 2013.
Hosting some of the region's leading thinkers and practitioners in risk management and regulation, the event will provide a forum for sharing best practice and cutting-edge solutions to the challenges facing the sector.
With a blend of lively debate and incisive commentary, delivered through panel discussions, practical case studies and in-depth presentations, Life and Pensions Nordics is not to be missed.
Key issues to be addressed include:
- The future of Solvency II
- Understanding, developing and implementing the Orsa
- Managing long-term guarantees
- Developing robust risk governance strategies
- The challenges of central clearing of OTC derivatives
- Increasing yield in a low interest rate environment
- Effective asset liability management
- New techniques for economic capital modelling
Featuring keynote and guest speakers, a regulatory panel discussion, practical case studies and plenary addresses, Life & Pensions Nordics will provide answers and realistic solutions to the major issues facing the industry today.